Milady n : an English noblewoman
- Rhymes: -eɪdi
Milady (from my lady) is an English term of address to a noble woman. It is the female form of milord.
Articles related to milady:
- Milady De
Winter, a femme fatale
Dumas, père's D'Artagnan
- In the cartoon version Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds, Milady is a female cat.
- Milady 3000 is an Italian space-opera comic character.
- The Milady Breeders' Cup Handicap is a race for thoroughbred race horses run at Hollywood Park Racetrack (USA) each year.
- Miladi Sherif is a festival celebrated by the Muslim community of Kerala (India) to commemorates the birth of Mohammed.
- Milady's Boudoir is a fictional women's newspaper in P.G. Wodehouse's Jeeves and Wooster novels
- Milady and its sequel Milady: La historia continúa are Argentine soap operas.
Eminence, Eve, Frau, Grace, Her Excellency, Her Highness, Her Ladyship, Her Majesty, Highness, His Lordship, His Majesty, Honor, Imperial Highness, Imperial Majesty, Lady, Ladyship, Lord, Lordship, Majesty, My Lady, My Lord, Reverence, Royal Highness, Royal Majesty, Serene Highness, Worship, Your Lordship, dame, daughter of Eve, distaff, domina, donna, dowager, femme, frow, gentlewoman, girl, lady, lass, matron, milord, squaw, vrouw, wahine, weaker vessel, woman